Photobucket

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My first intro at Fashion Spot Forum (circa 2006)

hello people my name is Tiffani Lauren and Im 17 ( Ill be legal on tax day). Im currently living in Silver Spring, MD; not far from Washington D.C. I fancy myself as being a fashion designer. My favorite designers and design houses consist of Balenciaga, Miucia Prada, Proenza Schouler, Yves St. Laurent and sometimes Zac Posen. I cant live without my Womens wear daily newspaper. As far as magazines I Would prefer to be brainwashed by Crash(france), W, and Self Service. My musical tastes vary but lets say Blonde Redhead and Daft Punk for now. I became interested in fashion because you can be in any profession (hell you could make up one) and still be successful with exessive praise to feed your vanity. I love that. My approach to fashion design sits on some pretty high standards in anatomy, architecture, composition and intuition on the wants of the target consumer. Anything else is just styling; not that thats a bad thing.

... hmm not much has changed since then. sometimes when i look back at all the things Ive said im pretty suprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment